We would like to invite you to Taking England to the World - a virtual training programme which aims to help your business reach new customers and grow your revenue.
This free course is designed to equip you with the skills and foundations to develop and promote your product for sale in key markets. With content covering all aspects of getting ready to work with the travel trade to attract new customers, this training course will cover an overview of the key markets to England- providing information on insights and research, marketing, product development, distribution and partnerships to create a fully rounded training offering.
Who is it for?
This training programme is aimed at suppliers from all sectors of the English travel industry – from accommodation to attractions, and from excursions to experiences. Whilst particularly suitable for SMEs, larger organisations are also welcome to attend.
This is a virtual programme, delivered in three, two-hour sessions. across three weeks. Please ensure you are able to attend all three sessions to get the most of the course.
Date & Time:
- First session: Thursday 12th January 2023 – 11:00-13:00
- Second session: Thursday 19th January 2023 – 11:00-13:00
- Third session: Thursday 26th January 2023– 11:00-13:00
- Book for 12, 19, 26 January 2023
- See dates for more Virtual and Face to Face sessions.
- If you require further information, or have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Taking England to the World team – TakingEnglandtotheWorld@visitbritain.org