Get quality assessed
Joining one of VisitEngland’s quality assessment schemes can help your business reach its full potential.
Gaining an official star rating or accreditation from the national tourism agency proves your commitment to quality, gives potential customers a label they can trust and can set you apart from your competitors.
From hotel boats to holiday parks, pubs to self-catering, quality accreditation is available for all types of accommodation, visitor attractions and more.
- Unlimited use of the VisitEngland Quality Rose marque in your marketing
- Support and advice from a highly experienced assessor, specific to your business, to help you improve and grow
- Free quarterly magazine packed with practical hints and tips
- Exclusive savings from a range of suppliers
- Eligibility for additional accolades such as Gold Awards or the coveted ROSE Award
- Free website listing, including photos of your business and a link to your website on the VisitEngland Assessment Services website establishment search
Visitor Attraction Accolade Winners 2018 PDF, 0.2MB
VisitEngland’s Accolades showcase businesses in our quality scheme that go the extra mile to provide a high quality day out.
ROSE Award Winners 2018 PDF, 0.1MB
The ROSE Awards recognise establishments that go above and beyond, making customers’ experiences extra special, irrespective of star rating, style o