Be a part of our See Things Differently campaign
We are seeking out inspiring products and experiences to be featured in our ‘See Things Differently’ campaign. We invite you to share your latest news and stories appealing to our Experience Seeker audience for potential inclusion in our marketing and PR activity. Find out more about our campaign and get involved!
- Major destination news for 2024
- New accommodation and restaurant openings
- Big events and upcoming exhibitions (annual events and those exclusive to 2024)
- New tours, attractions, experiences and trails
- New film locations and ‘set-jetting’ experiences
- Big internationally relevant anniversaries
- Travel trends including new culinary trends, cultural trends and tourism experience trends
- New stories and products celebrating sustainability, inclusivity and diversity
Our See Things Differently Campaign
Our international GREAT Britain marketing campaign invites visitors to ‘See Things Differently’, showcasing Britain as a dynamic, diverse and exciting destination, packed full of activities to come and enjoy now, with a warm British welcome at its heart. Read more about the campaign.
What are Experience Seekers?
Aged 25-44 years old, experience seekers are high value international travellers who are spontaneous, pack lots into their holidays and are looking for exciting new ideas and experiences to share with others. Read more about our target audience.
What are our key experience buckets?
Trails and adventures
Britain's diverse landscape and cityscapes offer countless opportunities for trails and adventure. Whether it’s discovering mural trails, exploring national parks, or uncovering best-kept food adventures, Britain offers visitors a chance to experience the thrill of its outdoor playground.
Britain's culinary scene has undergone a revolution, with a new generation of chefs and producers putting a modern spin on classic dishes, from both Britain and around the world. From the vibrant street food scene to the innovative cocktail bars, Britain offers visitors a chance to taste top notch quality food and drink from some of the most engaging characters and inventive places.
Britain offers a wealth of opportunities for travellers to discover the dynamic cultural scene from re-emerging music genres to the eclectic art collections, the generational fashion movements to the eccentric traditions and timeless landmarks - there’s nowhere else in the world where you’ll find the unconventional and familiar all in one place.
How to submit
Please send your destination news via email* to:
- For Britain wide international relevant products and experiences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For England only products targeted at a domestic audience: Press@visitengland.org
*Please include a short description, a weblink to the product accompanied by supporting images and videos (if available).
Your news and product updates may potentially be used across consumer, trade, media, digital and social channels.
We may not be able to reply to everyone, but we will consider your stories for potential use in future consumer marketing and PR activity.