Express your interest in becoming an LVEP
We are now open for expressions of interest from those DMOs who would like to become LVEPs. Therefore, if you feel you are eligible to become an LVEP (based on the criteria outlined in the attached) please register your expression of interest.
This is an important stage in helping us understand who is looking to become an LVEP and which local partnerships are being discussed. Please note, you must register your interest before being able to apply formally for LVEP status. There is no deadline for the expression of interest, so you can wait until you are ready. To help our understanding and planning, we would be grateful if you could answer as many of the questions as you are able to. Following your expression of interest, a member of the regional development team will be in touch.
We are currently expecting to open for full application in February 2023.
Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via the email@example.com email address or speak to your Regional Development Lead:
- London and South East – Claire Ford (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- South West – Robin Tjolle (email@example.com)
- East Midlands and East of England – Rachel Gillis (Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- North East and Yorkshire – Paul Szomoru (email@example.com)
- West Midlands and North West - TBC, please contact Anke Monestel (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the meantime.