As the national tourism agency, we develop England’s tourism product, showcase all of what Britain has to offer international visitors, boost Britain’s fifth largest industry and add value to the economy. Varied and fast-paced with no two days the same, we’re proud of what we do and we’re proud of the way we do it – through our supportive culture that encourages cooperation and nurtures self-motivated team players. We’re committed to growing and developing our people at every opportunity, making sure everyone in our team has the right skills and knowledge to succeed.
Be part of a truly global organisation. Our strong digital presence keeps us closely connected to our global audience and we have an extensive network that includes dedicated staff in offices around the world.
Our shared values define our culture and our way of working.
- Accountable for both our delivery and behaviour
- Collaborative, open and give trust
- Customer led
- Global and celebrate diversity
- Ambitious and strive for excellence
- High-energy and passionate about working in British Tourism
Development from day one
We’re keen to nurture your talents and keep ahead of the curve in the competitive global market.
- Build your knowledge of the industry, our work and your role, with an in-depth six-month induction
- Develop a raft of skills from IT to leadership, through our range of development workshops
- Learn as you work, through job-related project and team activities, as well as our established knowledge sharing networks
- Expand your skillset and broaden your knowledge our different markets, through secondments in the UK or overseas
- Benefit from the opportunity to apply for support for academic and professional qualifications
- Review your performance through regular appraisals and ongoing feedback, learning from the year behind you and setting clear objectives for the one ahead.