- Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA)
Trade association for travel agents.
- Association of Independent Museums
Represents the interests of independent museums and helps to improve standards and influence national policy.
- Association of Leading Visitor Attractions (ALVA)
Membership is open to Britain’s biggest and best known attractions who welcome over a million visitors per year.
- The British Beer and Pub Association
Promotes the reputation of the UK brewing and pub industry.
- British Association of Leisure Parks, Piers and Attractions (BALPPA)
Trade Association which represents the interests of owners, managers, suppliers and developers in the UK's commercial leisure parks, piers, zoos and static attractions sector.
- British Destinations
Trade association for major UK destination based tourism interests.
- British Educational Travel Association (BETA)
Umbrella body representing producers and suppliers of youth, student and educational travel related products.
- British Guild of Tourist Guides
The Guild is the national membership organisation for Blue badge guides across the UK.
- British Hospitality Association (BHA)
Represents the interests of the hospitality industry, identifying key issues and lobbying to influence policy making.
- British Institute of Innkeeping
Professional body for the licensed retail trade.
- The Camping and Caravanning Club (CCC)
The world's oldest and largest Club for all forms of camping, and with over 400,000 members.
- The Caravan Club
Provide services and activities for 1 million caravan, motor caravan and trailer tent owners.
- Heritage Railway Association
The Heritage Railway Association represents the majority of heritage and tourist railways, tramways and railway preservation groups within both the UK and Ireland.
- Historic Houses Association
The HHA represents 1,500 privately owned historic houses, castles and gardens, helping private owners to maintain them.
HOSPA is a not for profit educationally focused Association helping hospitality’s finance, revenue management and IT professionals develop their careers and network, as well as keep up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Hotel and Catering International Management Association (HCIMA)
Professional body for managers and aspiring managers working in the hospitality, leisure and tourism industries.
- The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity
CIMSPA is the professional development body for the UK’s sport and physical activity sector. It provides leadership, support and empowerment for professionals working in sport and physical activity.
- Institute of Tourist Guiding
The standard-setting body for Blue Badge tourist guide and the tourist guiding sector.
- Institute of Travel and Tourism
Professional membership body for individuals employed in the travel and tourism industry, dedicated to developing and maintaining professional standards for the benefit of its members and the industry.
- Local Government Association
The voice of local government within the national arena.
- National Casino Industry Forum
Trade association that represents over 90% of the UK’s casino sector.
- Tourism Alliance
Lobbying body seeking to establish and maintain a favourable operating environment for all businesses involved in the delivery of tourism, particularly in England with membership comprising trade association and trade bodies within the sector.
- Tourism Management Institute
Professional institute for people working within destinations.
- Tourism Society
Forum for professionals working in all sectors of the tourism industry.
The trade association that represents the UK’s export tourism businesses.