Entering its 16th year, the annual conference gives you the chance to learn about the very latest innovations, thinking and news from practitioners and top consultants across the sector. It is being held on 3 October at the QEII conference centre, London.
This years' agenda covers a range of topics, including:
- The VAC Legal Briefing - the essentials you need to know
- What’s Hot on the Attractions Scene for 2020
- Keynote Speech – from Jenny Waldman, Director, 14-18 NOW
- Market Insights Briefing from BVA-BDRC & VisitEngland
- Near-Future Display & Interpretation Systems for Attractions
- Museums & Heritage Spotlight, including working with the community
- England Tourism: opportunities 2020
- Fundraising for Attractions
- Retail Excellence
- Tech Marketing
- The Sustainability Debate
- Case Study in Excellence: Guinness Storehouse, Ireland's most visited attraction
- How to get more International Visitors – and keep them!
- Tourism Alliance Policy Update
- Experiential Attractions and what it could mean for you
All attendees will also have the opportunity to meet and network with other attractions managers at the drinks reception after the conference, 5.30pm to 7.00pm.
Humphrey Walwyn, VisitEngland Head of Research and Evaluation will be speaking at the event, as will Andrew Stokes, our England Director.