Destination Britain North America offers UK international trade ready businesses the unique opportunity to meet hand-picked top buyers from these extremely valuable markets as well as attend seminars and workshops.
This event provides a great opportunity to enhance existing relationships, learn all about the market directly from our in-market team and trade and take home a whole list of direct contacts to unlock all the potential opportunities with the trade.
Why targeting these markets?
2022 has been a significant year for recovery in US inbound travel to America and recent data continues to solidify its place as the UK’s no.1 inbound market for volume and value.
Year to date (Jan-Sept 2022) the UK received 4.1 million North American (including Canada) visits, spending £5.3 billion. The US accounted for 16% of international visits and 29% of spend in the first 9 months of 2022. (Source: Provisional IPS data Jan – Sept 2022)
Primary delegate - £5,000 + VAT
Secondary delegate - £2,800 +VAT (shared meeting diary with primary delegate)
What is included in the delegate fee:
• Accommodation during the event (3 nights - 7, 8, 9 September)
• Own meeting table and online diary to pre-schedule appointments with buyers.
• One-to-one meetings with up to 60 North American buyers
• Seminars and networking opportunities
• Hosted dinner with US and Canada Buyers
- What is NOT included?
- Flights/personal transportation from the UK
- Expenses and transfers
- Any other personal expense
This event is recommended for experienced UK businesses already engaged with international travel trade.
Registrations are now closed, if you are interested in North American market opportunities, email firstname.lastname@example.org.