Share your news and product updates for possible inclusion in our 2022/23 international promotional activity to potential international visitors and travel trade, as well as our international recovery campaign to attract visitors to our shores as soon as inbound restrictions begin to ease.
We are keen to hear all your news and are particularly interested in:
- Major openings and launches (i.e. hotels, accommodation, attractions, exhibitions, restaurants etc.)
- Refurbishments and significant changes/upgrades to facilities, touring programmes etc.
- New bookable products and experiences tied to key 2022 events (i.e. Her Majesty the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, Festival UK 2022, Commonwealth Games 2022)
- New bookable products and experiences for 2022/23 and beyond e.g. new tours / trails etc.
- Major 2022 and 2023 anniversaries and events
- New film / TV tie-ins (e.g. is a new film / TV show being shot in your destination – can the public visit the location?)
- Sustainability initiatives i.e. eco experiences, accommodation, restaurants and activities etc.
When sharing your news, please note:
- For inclusion in our travel trade materials, please share 2022/2023 news and new products/experiences that are bookable or commissionable
- Stories relating to interesting people associated with your experiences really help bring the news to life – please share their job description and a short summary of their role.
- Please confirm if image / video assets will be available to support your story and if you would be willing to give us the right to use these in our marketing and trade activity - we appreciate you may not have these assets yet.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have all the details yet. Top-line information is welcome at this stage and you can keep us updated as your plans develop.
Deadline:We’d like your news by Wednesday 18 August but we’ll be collating your news and stories over the coming months for potential inclusion in our consumer PR, social, website and trade content.
*We may not be able to reply to everyone, but if you send us your news we will be regularly managing the inbox and considering your stories for potential use in future consumer marketing activity for 2022 and 2023.