Please share your BIG consumer and trade product news for 2022, 2023 and beyond that would entice our current target audience (high yield 25-44 international Experience Seekers (PDF, 1.18mb) to visit Britain. For example:
- Major openings (i.e. experiences, hotels, accommodation, attractions, exhibitions, restaurants etc.)
- 2023 Big events that would entice this international audience
- New bookable products and experiences on key themes - Foodie experiences, City Icons with a Twist and Outdoor Experiences (coastal or within an hour/easy access of key cities ideally)
- 2023 New film / TV tie-ins (e.g. is a new film / TV show being shot in your destination, can the public visit the location, themed tours?)
- Celebratory events of 2022 - associated experiences. This year we are celebrating the Queens Platinum Jubilee, Commonwealth Games, Edinburgh Fringe Festival and Unboxed. Do you have a new experience or product as a result of one of the events?
- Outstanding sustainable products and experiences. Signed up to a green scheme? Community engagement around the product? Open outside summer holidays? Stand out green policies associated with the business/experience?
- Accessibility of products and experiences - are there any outstanding examples?
- People stories - engaging and diverse people who own or represent visitor experiences and have a great story to tell.
- Please share top-line information (a couple of lines of description of the highlights that would appeal to this audience and ideally a weblink). Don’t worry if you don’t have all the details yet.
- Please confirm if suitable image / video assets are available to support your story, to appeal to the target audience, and if can give us the right to use these in our marketing and trade activity. We appreciate you may not have these assets yet.
- For travel trade products, please list new products/experiences that are bookable and commissionable.
Please refer to our Storytelling Framework (PDF, 259KB) for background information if required.
We are looking for the following content for our upcoming pitches and articles in November, please let us know if you have any fitting products:
- Royal content
- Sport content
- Upcoming exhibitions and theatre shows for the next three months and into 2023 including spoken word, slam poetry and fringe shows that would appeal to an Experience Seeker audience.
Introduction to the British Tourism Brand
Download the guide to find out more about our brand framework, narrative, imagery guidelines and customer journey map.
- Send your content to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- For England (domestic) news, please also send to email@example.com
*We may not be able to reply to everyone, but if you send us your news we will be regularly managing the inbox and considering your stories for potential use in future consumer marketing activity for 2022 and 2023.