Please share your BIG consumer and trade product news for 2023 and beyond that would entice our current target audience (high yield 25-44 international Experience Seekers (PDF, 1.18mb) to visit Britain. For example:
- Coronation/Royal and Eurovision/music - marking ROYAL or MUSIC in the subject header. Do you have themed or linked experiences or products you can share - ideally with an image or two. Examples include:
- themed royal or music experiences, teas, hotel packages, places with Royal links, favourite royal destinations, sports, foodie experiences, royal fashions
- people stories - those that have a story to tell that run an experience for example, Royal warrant holders with royal linked products, Princes Trust individuals running great experiences
- local events taking place linked to Coronation (pre, during and post the Coronation) - best places to celebrate the Coronation
- modern royalty - drag kings and queens
- new music themed experiences
- quirky facts on music related links from destinations across the UK
- 2023 Big events that would entice this international audience
- Major openings (i.e. experiences, hotels, accommodation, attractions, exhibitions, restaurants etc.)
- New bookable products and experiences on key themes - Foodie experiences, City Icons with a Twist and Outdoor Experiences (coastal or within an hour/easy access of key cities ideally)
- 2023 New film / TV tie-ins (e.g. is a new film / TV show being shot in your destination, can the public visit the location, themed tours?)
- Outstanding sustainable products and experiences.- with standout green credentials.
- Accessibility of products and experiences - outstanding examples.
- People stories engaging and diverse people who own or represent visitor experiences and have a great story to tell.
- Spring 2023 news Please share big events, festivals and exhibitions; outdoor activities; new accommodation and restaurant openings; new tours, attractions and experiences; sustainability/responsible travel experiences; value for money offerings
- Please share just a few lines of highlights that would appeal to this audience with ideally a weblink. Don’t worry if you don’t have all the details yet.
- Please confirm if suitable image / video assets are available to support your story, to appeal to the target audience, and if can give us the right to use these in our marketing and trade activity. We appreciate you may not have these assets yet.
- For travel trade products, please list new products/experiences that are bookable and commissionable.
Please refer to our Storytelling Framework (PDF, 259KB) for background information if required.
Recent coverage for industry from VisitBritain press and influencer trips
Our PR teams have organised trips around key themes which have generated coverage for industry products and experiences in target international media including Vogue Italy, El Mundo Spain, Norway and Canada - with more still to appear.
Introduction to the British Tourism Brand
Download the guide to find out more about our brand framework, narrative, imagery guidelines and customer journey map.
- Send your content to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- For England (domestic) news, please also send to firstname.lastname@example.org
*We may not be able to reply to everyone, but if you send us your news we will be regularly managing the inbox and considering your stories for potential use in future consumer marketing activity in 2023 and beyond.