VisitEngland is proud to lead the annual English Tourism Week campaign celebrating our diverse, exciting and vibrant sector, and showcasing the quality, range and value of English tourism to stakeholders. The week provides an essential opportunity to raise awareness of the sector to key stakeholders including MPs, with VisitEngland working to support English destinations with political engagement nationally, regionally and locally, and the recovery of the sector.
Making up 80% of the UK’s visitor economy, English tourism in 2019 generated over £100 billion a year and supported 2.6 million jobs and is a major employer of school leavers and young people, as well as an incubator for entrepreneurs and innovation. It provides a spotlight to put tourism front of mind with key stakeholders and showcase the amazing work that goes on each and every day to build strong and resilient destinations. Local MPs will be supported with the information they need to understand just how important tourism is in their local area.
English Tourism Week can:
- Provide an opportunity to engage with your local stakeholders such as local MPs to bring attention to tourism’s contribution in your area
- Increase awareness amongst domestic and overseas visitors of the value and quality of the English tourism offer and encourage domestic travel.
A toolkit of assets and logos is available below for you to get involved in the campaign.
Standalone ETW logo, slogan and guidelines
- ETW23 logo (ZIP, 13MB)
- ETW23 slogans (ZIP, 1.84MB)
- ETW23 Foamboard (PDF, 5MB)
- ETW23 Brand guidelines (PDF, 3.8KB)
- ETW23 webinar presentation (PDF, 3.17MB)
Ready to use assets with imagery
- ETW23 Ready to use posters (ZIP, 40MB)
- ETW23 Ready to use social assets for Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram (ZIP, 99MB)
Create your own asset templates
- ETW23 Poster templates (ZIP, 6.3MB)
- ETW23 social templates for Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram (ZIP, 12MB)
Don't forget to share the date on your social media channel along with the hashtag #EnglishTourismWeek23 and tag us @VisitEnglandBiz!
On #throwbackthursdays feel free to share photos and memories of your favourite holidays in England to celebrate the times and places we love!
- Access the MP toolkit for engagement with local stakeholders including MPs, media and parliament.
Find out more about Tourism Superstar. Winner will be announced during English Tourism Week 17-26 March 2023.