English Tourism Week is an annual celebration of the tourism industry, highlighting its economic importance to local economies and promoting the innovation, quality and range of products and services on offer to encourage more people to take domestic breaks.
Please join us in showing your support for English Tourism:
- Visit an attraction or accommodation provider in your constituency during English Tourism Week. We strongly recommend getting in touch with your Destination Management Organisation (e.g. Cumbria Tourism, Shakespeare’s England, or Visit Kent) to arrange a visit. If you would like us to introduce you, please email Niamh.Walsh@visitbritain.org.
- Share your favourite English destinations and holiday memories on social media using the hashtag #EnglishTourismWeek22. Remember to tag @VisitEnglandBiz in any tweets.
- Attend our parliamentary webinar hosted by VisitEngland Chair Nick de Bois – 10:30-11:15, 16 March. Email Niamh.Walsh@visitbritain.org to register.
- Brief for MPs on English tourism (PDF, 115MB)
- Printable signs (ZIP, 1.5MB)
- ETW logos (ZIP, 5.8MB)
- Press release template (DOC, 15KB)