With a plethora of English literary anniversaries and events coming up, join with us to celebrate the "Year of Literary Heroes".
How to get involved
- Throughout the year we'll be promoting exciting and inspiring content on England's literary connections across all our channels. Whether you are a destination management organisation, tourism business, an attraction or an accommodation provider, if you have any connections with English authors, books, characters or literary events in your area, then please let us know!
- Use the hashtag #BookEngland to share and promote your literary connections on Twitter and Instagram.
- Download the campaign toolkit packed with useful resources including logos and images to help you get involved. The toolkit is designed to help you market and promote your own literary connections and build your own literary packages for visitors.
Download the toolkit
- Download primary logos (ZIP, 3MB)
- Download secondary logos (ZIP, 1.54MB)
- Download the brand guidelines (PDF, 2MB) on use of primary and secondary logos
Use our dedicated image gallery for free-to-use images of English destinations with literary connections including Bath, Stratford-upon-Avon, Hampshire, Devon, Cumbria, West Yorkshire and many more. You will need to register on the site before downloading any images.
A range of itinerary ideas will soon be available in our media centre including details on What's New and What's On in Literary England.