We’re looking for new product, experiences, anniversaries and future events to help keep Britain top of mind for when the time comes to drive immediate bookings from international markets.
This year our PR, social and content teams will be working together to share integrated stories of Britain across channels tied to our four core themes: arts & culture, food & drink, heritage: historic towns & iconic sites and outdoors coast & countryside.
For July, August, and September we are looking for content to support Britain’s Coastal Highlights, Britain Through It’s Arts, and Winter Travel
We are looking for submissions from all areas of Britain on topics such as:
- Image/b-roll assets of coasts and scenery; ways of travelling (i.e. cycling, walking, driving), arts & culture and seasonal winter images
- New product news & product development – accommodation, tours, packages etc. (experiences incorporating sustainability, accessibility and a celebration of diversity are especially welcome)
- Outdoors content – experiences, tours (walking, cycling), and ultimate spots to social distance
- Coasts story hooks & news (i.e. surfing, coastal cuisine)
- New, notable or virtual cultural events and experiences for 2021/22
- Winter destination stories to showcase off peak / shoulder season travel
Send your submissions to the VisitBritain PR team.