We’re looking for new product, experiences, anniversaries and future events to help keep Britain top of mind for when the time comes to drive immediate bookings from international markets.
This year our PR, social and content teams will be working together to share integrated stories of Britain across channels tied to our four core themes: arts & culture, food & drink, heritage: historic towns & iconic sites and outdoors coast & countryside.
In February we are looking for content to support ‘The Great British Garden’ and in March we are looking for content to support ‘Cities Springing to Life’.
We are looking for submissions from all areas of Britain on topics such as:
- Image assets of gardens / b-roll of gardens
- Garden news (wellness / therapy gardens)
- Castle renovations
- New product news & product development – accommodation, tours, packages
- Outdoors content – experiences, tours (walking, cycling), and ultimate spots to social distance
- Private/bespoke tours – luxe, high end experiences
- Educational products (e.g. tours - science, maths, theatre)
- Sustainability product, content or news
Send your submissions to the VisitBritain PR team.