Find out more about our programme of free and subsided B2B leisure and business events, how to share your product news for possible inclusion in our marketing and PR, our new toolkit to get involved in our Escape The Everyday international activity, our upcoming webinar on consumer sentiment on travel from 13 international markets, as well as the latest update to our inbound market profile research series.
Whether you are looking to reach international holiday visitors, attract business events or build relationships with trade, we are looking forward to working with you over the coming months to rebuild inbound tourism to Britain.
- Inbound Consumer Sentiment research webinar: 13 October 2021 – our latest inbound research covering 13 international markets: Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Republic of Ireland, Spain, Sweden and the US.
- Market update webinars, France, Germany and US: October-December – latest insights from the trade in market with follow up session to talk directly to our in-market teams.
- IBTM World, Barcelona: 30 November to 2 December – opportunity to be a stand partner on the MeetEngland stand at a heavily subsidised rate of £1,500.
- North America Buyers’ event: December 2021 – a free virtual B2B workshop specifically for DMCs and inbound tour operators to connect with best prospect North American buyers, through pre-scheduled 1-2-1 appointments (more details to follow - please make expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MeetGB Virtual: 15 and 17 February – free of charge for UK destinations. Split across two days to accommodate different time zones, starting with buyers from Europe and the UK on 15 February followed by North American buyers on 17 February. Registrations will open mid-October.
- ITB Berlin: 9-13 March 2022 – opportunity to join the VisitBritain stand on one of 30 desks at a heavily subsidised rate of £1,000.
- Explore GB Virtual: 21- 24 March 2022 – free of charge, our flagship event provides access to 3 full days of self-selected virtual appointments - expressions of interest open next week
On-going support through our international network and research teams continues to be available:
- Our suite of market and trade profiles, providing stats and insights into key inbound markets - Australia, GCC, China, India, HK, Germany, France, Denmark, Italy and Spain - have all been updated recently