Tourism Superstar is VisitEngland's long-running annual campaign to celebrate those working at the coal face of the industry, and will crown one individual who has gone above and beyond in their role to give visitors a great experience.
This year, for its 10th competition, we have invited small teams to enter the competition alongside individuals, to mark the work that has gone underway by teams of people during the pandemic.
The ten finalists are:
- Ahmed Abdelaziz, Windermere Lake Cruises, Cumbria
- Blenheim Palace Cleaning Team, Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire
- Dorian Deathly, Deathly Dark Tours, York
- Dr Sharon Redrobe OBE, Twycross Zoo, Leicestershire
- George Finlay, Matlock Farm Park, Peak District & Derbyshire
- Liam Upton, The Norfolk Mead, Norfolk
- Story of London team, London Walks, London
- Mike James, Savouring Bath, Somerset
- Ocean Discovery Rangers, National Marine Aquarium, Plymouth
- Peta and Andy Nugent, YHA Boggle Hole, Yorkshire
Watch their nomination video to find out more about our finalists and then head on over to the Mirror website to cast your vote!
The winner will be announced by the Mirror on Saturday 26 March, during English Tourism Week, and will receive their award at the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence ceremony in June.