VisitEngland 2018 Awards
Now in their 29th year, the Awards celebrate the very best in English tourism, championing excellence in best practice and customer service.
The core categories for 2018 are:
- Hotel of the Year
- Boutique Guest Accommodation of the Year
- Bed and Breakfast of the Year
- Self Catering Holiday Provider of the Year
- Holiday Park of the Year
- Small Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Guided Tour of the Year
- Dog Friendly Business of the Year
- Tourism Pub of the Year
- Taste of England Award
- Sustainable Tourism Award
- Inclusive Tourism Award
- Business Tourism Award
- Visitor Information Provider of the Year
The direct-entry only categories for 2018 are:
- New Tourism Business Award - this category is for high performing new businesses exceeding the expectations of their customers.
- Inbound Tourism Award - this category recognises businesses that provide high quality service and memorable experiences for international visitors.
- Innovation in Tourism Award - this award recognises innovative developments by tourism businesses that increase productivity and profitability, setting themselves apart from competitors.
Applications are open until 5th January. The route of entry is different depending on which part of the country your business is located and the chosen category.
Find out how to apply on the official VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2018 website.
Sponsorship opportunities for the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence 2018 are still available. Discover the benefits of sponsorship.
2017 Winners and Finalists
The winners were revealed at the Awards Ceremony on the afternoon of 24 April 2017 at the Hilton Waldorf Hotel in central London. A new format for 2017 saw a greater number of awards be presented over High Tea in the renowned Palm Court. During the ceremony the winners from 22 award categories, plus the winners of Tourism Superstar and Outstanding Contribution to English Tourism awards received their award by members of the VisitEngland Advisory Board, as well as sponsors of specific categories, and Sue Perkins, the host and compere of the ceremony. You can find details of 2017's winners on the official awards website.