Now in its 28th year, the Awards celebrate the very best in English tourism and are open to any English business or attraction to apply.
Why enter the Awards?
Finalists from the 2016 Awards explain how applying has benefited their business in this video.
VisitEngland 2017 Awards
The final round of judging for the VisitEngland Awards for Excellence – our annual celebration of the very best in English tourism – is now underway. The awards ceremony will take place on the afternoon of 24 April 2017 at the Hilton Waldorf Hotel in central London.
Shortlisted finalists will be informed and invited to attend the awards by mid-March 2017.
A new format for 2017 will see a greater number of awards be presented over High Tea in the renowned Palm Court. This provides a fantastic atmosphere and sense of occasion in which to celebrate and congratulate the three finalists in the 22 award categories, plus the winners of the Tourism Superstar and Outstanding Contribution to English Tourism awards.
Space at the prestigious Palm Court will accommodate a maximum of 200 guests, so tickets are available by invitation only. Two tickets will be offered to all three finalists for each award and invitations will also be sent to supporting destinations and event sponsors.
If you have any questions at this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Afternoon Tea of the Year*
- B&B of the Year
- Boutique/Guest Accommodation of the Year
- Business Tourism Award
- Dog-Friendly Business of the Year
- Family Friendly Accommodation of the Year*
- Family Friendly Attraction of the Year*
- Family Friendly Food & Drink Business of the Year*
- Glamping Provider of the Year
- GREAT China Welcome of the Year*
- Guided Tour of the Year
- Holiday Park/Holiday Village of the Year
- Hotel of the Year
- Inclusive Tourism Award
- Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Self-catering Holiday Provider of the Year
- Self-catering Property of the Year
- Small Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Sustainable Tourism Award
- Taste of England Award
- Tourism Pub of the Year
- Visitor Information Provider of the Year
* indicates new or amended category