About our Asia Pacific, Mid East & Africa (APMEA) Directorate:
Our priorities for APMEA:
- Leverage partnerships (especially carriers) to open up distribution & promotion opportunities across diverse Asian markets
- Build compelling content targeting core drivers for travel through traditional & digital channels
- Address barriers to travel
About our China and North East Asia Directorate:
Our priorities in China and North East Asia:
- Generate a more strategic approach to digital and social activity, building aspiration and driving consumers to conversion through key local channels e.g. WeChat, Ctrip
- Address capacity issues during the peak season through route development and drive demand at low and shoulder seasons
- Build and implement “I Travel for…”, working with key platforms and influencers
- Develop more focused partnerships, building reach and route development
- Ensure we have close PDP relationships supporting visa messaging
Tricia joined us as APMEA Director in August 2017.
Tricia has a strong track record in tourism/leisure sales and marketing at blue chip organisations such as British Airways, AEG Live, Utell International, and luxury hotel groups: Jumeirah Hotel Group, One & Only, Atlantis and Mazagan (Kerzner International).