Developed in partnership with VisitEngland, TXGB helps join the dots between tourism businesses (accommodation, attractions and experiences), booking systems, distribution channels and the end consumer - all from one central place. Launched in 2019, this B2B platform has now grown to include connections to a wide range of sales channels, including larger OTAs, but also over 60 destination websites, and niche distribution channels including Rugby League World Cup 2021 and CoolPlaces.co.uk.
The TXGB platform itself is not consumer facing but acts as a facilitator, linking suppliers to the channels that they choose – helping to grow business reach, and surfacing a range of new and exciting products across a wide range of distribution channels.
What do I get?
Suppliers (accommodation, attractions and experiences etc.)
- Diversify your distribution, reach new customers, grow your sales
- Sell your product via destination websites, niche distributors and larger OTAs – domestically and internationally
- Free to join – just pay 2.5% booking fee plus the commission of your chosen distributors
- Get bookable on your own channels, if you’re not already
- Simple connection via your connected booking system – or via our manual loading system, TX Load
- Tap into a wide range of tourism product from across England, all in one place
- Save time and resource contracting products which are hard to find / new to market
- Drive bookings on your destination website - improving the customer journey, and supporting the local visitor economy.
- Offer your customers the latest distribution solution – with access to over 60 destination websites, niche distributors and larger OTAs, domestically and internationally
Where can I find out more?
"Being able to connect to my local destination websites through TXGB has been a really positive step forwards for the hotel. Anything that I can do to help automate all the 'back of house' procedures to ensure the hotel remains competitive online whilst i'm operational is a real bonus"
Lindsey Holland, Cleeve Hill Hotel
"TXGB's online bookability if a fantastic chance to reach direct consumers. We are pleased to work closely with our local destination experts to promote our business, but most importantly the area via this interactive platform"
Eddie Dale, Cotswold Tours and Travel