Share your heart-warming stories with us
Amidst the uncertainty faced by our tourism industry there are a wealth of positive and heart-warming tales of tourism businesses innovating and supporting their community during these testing times. From gin distillers turning their hand to making free hand sanitiser, to museums offering virtual tours of their collections.
As part of the marketing response, we want to uncover these stories. We’ll use them to:-
- Create a rolling document of stories that can be shared with our international teams on a weekly basis as part of the content package (social posts, consumer articles etc.) alongside other pitch materials for media (e.g. list of virtual tours/attractions).
- Help create content for our own VE/VB social channels aligned to five key themes.
- Share with domestic media looking for new ways to promote armchair travel in the UK
Send us your stories:
- For domestic/England stories send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For International/Britain stories send them to: email@example.com
See also our new social campaign to Show love for Great Britain