Between April – June, our content across our VisitEngland consumer website, social media and PR channels will focus on three key themes:
- The Great Outdoors/Walking
- Cities, and
- Summer Events & Festivals,
alongside a key focus on Responsible Travel.
We’re particularly interested in hearing about any news relating to the below (aligned to the key themes):
- Museum Day – new exhibitions, events programme
- Summer Events/Festivals / pop up events; culture / music, food & drink
- City offerings this summer – any new launches, openings, city centre al fresco spaces - innovations - hospitality experiences, al-fresco areas, bookable pods, pop up food / drink markets / experiences
- Responsible tourism – how your regions, businesses have created initiatives to help support and encourage customers to be respectful of the region, community, experiences. Earth Day initiatives sustainable, eco experiences / initiatives.
When sharing your suggestions, please share useful web links and details of prices (where relevant).
Please send your news and content suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.*
*We may not be able to reply to everyone, but if you send us your news we will be regularly managing the inbox and considering your stories for potential use in our consumer marketing activity over the coming weeks.
A few things to note
When sharing your news:
- We’d like to hear about interesting people associated with the experience that could help bring the news story to life – please share their job description and a short summary of their role.
- Please confirm if image / video assets are or will be available to support your news story and if you would be willing to give VisitEngland the right to use these in our marketing activity. You don’t need to share these with us at present.
- We are keen to celebrate how diverse and inclusive England is, so when sharing stories, please do highlight where possible.
You may not have much news to share at present, but top-line information is welcome at this stage and you can then keep us updated as your plans develop. We’ll continue to collate your news and stories over the coming months for potential inclusion in our consumer PR, social and website content.
For more details on how you can get involved in our current campaign Know Before You Go.