Our India Sales Mission 2020 provides a unique platform for British destinations, products and suppliers to do business with top tour operators from across the key source metros of Mumbai & New Delhi. There is strong demand from the Indian trade to feature new Britain product in their programmes especially after the recently concluded ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 which saw record number of Indian visitors in attendance.
The event offers two full days of one-to-one meetings with shortlisted buyers from across Mumbai & New Delhi.
What does it cost?
Prices £2,550 +VAT for primary delegates and £2,000 +VAT for secondary delegates
- Two days of one to one free-flow table top meetings with buyers – up to 100 in each city
- Five-nights hotel accommodation from 12-16 January; 2 nights in Mumbai & 3 nights in New Delhi
- Welcome reception and 2 gala dinners
- Cocktail reception followed by Gala dinners at both cities
- Your company profile included in the printed event directory, for both primary and secondary delegate.
- Half a day free for market visit in Mumbai & one full day in New Delhi