Destination Britain China and North East Asia provides a unique platform for British destinations, products and suppliers to do business with top tour operators from across China and Hong Kong. There is strong demand from the Chinese trade to feature new Britain product in their programmes.
The event offers two-days of one-to-one meetings with hand-picked buyers from across China.
It will next take place on 25-28 November 2019 in Xi'an, China.
To support suppliers we offer an introductory Welcome reception on the first night to help you to familiarise yourself with the trade and a Gala dinner for all attendees on the second evening.
What does it cost?
Prices £3,550 +VAT for primary delegates and £2,700 +VAT for secondary delegates
- Two days of pre-scheduled one to one appointments with buyers – up to 45 appointments based on both supplier and buyer preferences
- Three-nights hotel accommodation on 25-27 November
- Welcome reception and networking dinner
- Cocktail reception followed by Gala dinner
- Access to the contact details of all international buyers & media in printed directory
- Your company profile included in the printed event directory, for both primary and secondary delegate.
Please note that TAP grants are also available for this event. Should you wish to apply for a grant or would like more information on the criteria please visit or TAP grant page