This will be the first VisitBritain dedicated trade event in Brazil since 2019, a much-needed opportunity for those who already have businesses from Brazil and want to engage, grow and connect with Brazilian contacts. With a limited number of delegates, there is an opportunity for longer appointments, relationship building and networking conversations – important aspects of the Brazilian culture.
You will learn about the market directly from our in-market team and take home a whole list of direct contacts to unlock all the potential opportunities with the trade.
Recommended requirements to attend this event
- Be relevant to the audience attending the event
Why targeting these markets?
According to IPS 2022 figures, Brazil is now ranked within the top 20 most valuable international markets in the UK, sitting in 20th position by value, after moving up a significant 11 places since 2019. Brazil remains the largest inbound market in South America.
Primary delegate - £2,600 + VAT
Secondary delegate - £1,500 +VAT
- Accommodation for four nights (Sep 25, 26, 27, 28)
- Market update + dinner in São Paulo (1st day)
- Face to face appointments in São Paulo (2nd day) – format tbc
- Flight between São Paulo and Rio (3rd day)
- Networking event with key/luxury buyers in Rio
- Transfer in/out to ABAV Expo in Rio
***The format of the São Paulo event will be shaped according to the number of delegates confirmed. If 5 delegates or less, it will be a combination of presentations + free flow appointments. If over 5, it will be more towards 1-2-1 scheduled appointments. The VB Brazil team will deliver the format that brings most value to UK suppliers.***