Share your news and product updates for possible inclusion in our Autumn content packages – featuring social media, written consumer and media content, trade content and PR pitches. This autumn we will be sharing content to our international market teams around 4 key themes as a promotional activity to attract potential international visitors and travel trade.
- September: Winter travel in Britain - Fireworks, haunted houses and festive illuminations straight from a fairytale, Britain's brilliant in winter. And with new experiences and activities dotted up and down the country, there's never been a better time to experience all our little island has to offer than now.
- October: Fast Forward to 2022 - Fast forward to 2022 and discover everything that lies in store in Britain. Cheer on the champions at the Commonwealth Games, catch groundbreaking art exhibitions and revel in festivals up and down the country. Whether you're a culture vulture, sports fanatic or an outdoor adventurer, there's something for everyone in Britain in 2022.
- November: Myths and Legends - Robin Hood, The Loch Ness Monster, King Arthur...From Scottish legends to Cornish fae, a land of magic and mystery awaits in Britain. Discover tales of duels, dragons and wizards in Wales, delve deep into the history of witchcraft in Lancaster, or follow in the footsteps of ghouls and ghosts in the haunted underground tunnels of Edinburgh.
- December: Spring Rejuvenation - Relax, recharge and reboot – springtime in Britain is all about new beginnings. From Easter wellness retreats and forest bathing in the heart Wales to getting lost in a floral fantasy at our RHS gardens, rediscover life through a new lens in Britain.
We are keen to hear all your news that could fit within the above themes and are particularly interested in:
- Major openings and launches aligned to the above (i.e. hotels, accommodation, attractions, exhibitions, restaurants etc.)
- New bookable products and experiences tied to key themes (i.e. New tours, experiences, trails)
- New film / TV tie-ins connected to the themes above (e.g. is a new film / TV show being shot in your destination – can the public visit the location?)
- Sustainability initiatives, experiences (highlighting additional detail around the product, i.e. Is the product signed up to any green scheme? Does it have protected status? Are you doing community engagement around the product? Is the product open seasonally outside summer holidays? Stand out green policies associated with the business/experience?)
When sharing your news, please note:
- For inclusion in our travel trade materials, please share 2022/2023 news and new products/experiences that are bookable or commissionable
- Please confirm if image / video assets will be available to support your story and if you would be willing to give us the right to use these in our marketing and trade activity - we appreciate you may not have these assets yet.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have all the details yet. Top-line information is welcome at this stage and you can keep us updated as your plans develop.