Hundreds of thousands of £25 vouchers will be available to National Lottery Lotto players this autumn to redeem against a day out in the UK, backed by a multi-million-pound national advertising campaign, launching on primetime television during the National Lottery Lotto draw in October.
As UK-based attractions you are eligible to take part, subject to availability and meeting campaign criteria. Express interest now by emailing email@example.com to make sure you are registered in time for the campaign launch.
What are the benefits?
- Potential to boost sales and extend the season for your attraction
- The £25 voucher value will be funded by the National Lottery and all the administration around this undertaken by the VisitBritainShop
- A promotional toolkit with campaign assets and messaging to support your marketing will be availableOpportunity to drive additional bookings by remaining on the VisitBritain Shop and TXGB distribution platform post the campaign
- By connecting to TXGB, you will also have the opportunity to feature on a large number of partner channels, enabling you to easily reach more consumers and drive sales. From TripAdvisor to over 70 destination websites and many unique campaigns, you can make your selections via a simple opt-in process
Who can take part?
UK-based attractions with paid admission fees are able to apply to take part.
You also need to:
- Be bookable online (or be willing to be)
- Have availability during the campaign period from October into early 2022
- Agree to the TXGB and VisitBritainShop terms and condition
- Be signed-up to the COVID-19 industry standard ‘We’re Good to Go’
How do I get involved?
All you need to do is express interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your application has been processed, the team will contact you so that you can load your product onto the VisitBritainShop via the distribution platform TXGB.
Is there a cost?
There is no fee to be included in the campaign. You will need to agree to the TXGB and VisitBritainShop terms and conditions, which include a small booking fee of 2.5% and a commission rate of 15% on any sales generated.
For more information on the campaign see our frequently asked questions.