We are delighted to be able to offer you the opportunity to be part of the next phase of our domestic consumer campaign, Escape the Everyday. First launched in autumn 2020, to encourage people to book a short break across the UK, the campaign showcases the breadth of experiences to escape to.
Whatever your size of business – large or small – there are ways to get involved. Come join us in our national campaign, Escape the Everyday.
Download our free campaign toolkit for examples of how your UK business or destination can get involved in the campaign, as well as the Escape The Everyday logo for use in your own marketing activity.
Share your stories:
Share your content, news and stories to inspire consumers to take a domestic city break in England this spring and early summer.
Between February and June, our content across our VisitEngland consumer website, social media and PR channels will focus on three key themes, (as outlined in the toolkit above).
- Feel excited (e.g. unmissable events taking place in cities)
- Feel good (e.g. sustainable experiences such as eco-friendly experiences, zero waste restaurants that source locally, attractions that go the extra mile to conserve energy etc).
- Feel connected (fun and engaging experiences that will reignited friendships, e.g. paddleboarding or cycling tours, bottomless brunches etc.
When sharing your suggestions, please share useful web links and details of prices (where relevant) and highlight if the experience, event or product is new. Please also confirm if the image/video assets are, or will be, available to support your news story and if you would be willing to give VisitEngland the right to use these in our marketing activity. You don't need to share these with us at present.
Please send your news and content suggestions to email@example.com*
*We may not be able to reply to everyone, but if you send us your news we will be regularly managing the inbox and considering your stories for potential use in our consumer marketing activity over the coming weeks.
Research and other useful links
- Explore our latest consumer sentiment tracker research or take a look at our Research A-Z, which lists our research alphabetically by research topic. You can also take a look at our research timetable to find out when the next set of results will be release.
- Make sure you are subscribed to VisitBritain/VisitEngland's fortnightly industry newsletter for updates on how to get involved.