The new members bring an excellent set of skills and experience from a broad range of sectors, including digital, accommodation, aviation, media and technology and we look forward to welcoming them.
Appointed to the BTA Board are:
- Carol Hui, Executive Board Director and the Chief of Staff and General Counsel of Heathrow Airport Limited
- Karin Sheppard, Managing Director for Europe at InterContinental Hotels Group
- Peter Gowers, Chief Executive of Travelodge
- Robin Frewer, Commercial Director for Travel at Google
And to the VisitEngland Advisory Board:
- Nadine Thomson, Global Chief Technology Officer at Mediacom
- Sarah Fowler, Chief Executive of the Peak District National Park Authority
- Andy Wood, Chief Executive of Adnams
Read the full DCMS announcement for the BTA Board and VisitEngland Advisory Board to find out more or view their bios on the our team page.