About our China and North East Asia Directorate:
Our priorities in China and North East Asia:
- Generate a more strategic approach to digital and social activity, building aspiration and driving consumers to conversion through key local channels e.g. WeChat, Ctrip
- Address capacity issues during the peak season through route development and drive demand at low and shoulder seasons
- Build and implement “I Travel for…”, working with key platforms and influencers
- Develop more focused partnerships, building reach and route development
- Ensure we have close PDP relationships supporting visa messaging
Manuel joined the team as Director of China and North East Asia in July 2018. Previously Manuel was at British Airways, where he managed the commercial arm of the business in South Korea. He also coordinated the launch of their commercial distribution in Iran, working with the team in market and colleagues in London. Prior to that he worked at Iberia Airlines in a number of roles including opening of new routes, developing its commercial branches and managing the corporate business.