Join us to explore the huge economic and promotional benefits of screen tourism in a new age of streaming, gaming and virtual reality at Seen on Screen.
The full conference programme has now been published with highlights including:
- A keynote address from Andy Harries, the producer behind Wallander and upcoming Netflix series The Crown
- Insight from Tourism Ireland on working with global phenomenon Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- VisitScotland and tour operator Cox & Kings sharing experiences of working with Bollywood
- Mixed Reality: From fiction to screen, including speakers from VisitDenmark, VisitBritain and the National Trust
- How to embrace the latest technology and social media with speakers from Google and Facebook
Click here to register and secure your Early Bird offer (£145 plus VAT).