Data protection - privacy notice
How we use your personal information
Why do we collect personal information
We may collect personal information to help us determine if a Company is eligible for assistance via the Event Support Programme and in order that we can report on our contracted project outputs and outcomes.
Who will your personal information be shared with?
The information held on this form will be kept on computer and in project files which are accessed by The Event Support Programme delivery teams and third parties, including:
- Board and panel members and project partners (VisitBritain staff)
- Independent Auditors (e.g. those working for our Funder
- An evaluator, regarding the quality of the support received from this project.
The information is shared to:
- ensure compliance to VisitBritain eligibility regulations,
- verify outputs claimed via a project
- may be passed to other VisitBritain team members who may contact you with details of other services in which you may be interested.
How long will your personal information be held for?
Any personal information you provide or which we collect as part of the Event Support Programme will be retained by us for the duration of the funding programme and for a limited period afterwards.