Applications will only be considered if they have already been discussed, and agreed as viable with the relevant National Tourist Board (London & Partners, Tourism Northern Ireland, VisitEngland, VisitScotland, Visit Wales), and with Destination Management Organisations (DMOs) as applicable.
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is not currently possible to save this form part-way through completion. Please ensure that you have all the information to hand before starting your application (you can print this page to view all the questions or download a preview on the how to apply page). We advise for the longer text answers that you copy and paste them in to the form from word, etc. Within an hour of submitting the form, you will receive an email record of your submission. If you have any queries, please email: email@example.com.
Please only proceed if you are able to agree with all the statements below:
- This application relates to an international business event.
- The event in the application demonstrably brings overseas delegates into Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- I represent the sole candidate organisation for the event in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- I will be able to demonstrate additionality above and beyond activity already programmed or intended to take place, and will demonstrate match funding alongside any application for financial support.
- I will produce a return on investment calculation against any activity funded by this programme, along with evidence of how this will be evaluated.
- With regard to short-term financial support, all expenditure and delivery will take place by 31 March 2017.
- I have discussed the potential application with my local Destination Management Organisation (if applicant is a venue or PCO), and National Tourist Board (London & Partners, Tourism Northern Ireland, VisitEngland, VisitScotland, Visit Wales) – if applicant is a destination.
- I confirm that the organisation applying for financial support is aware of State Aid Rules in order to comply and will take legal advice if necessary.
- I understand that match funding for proposed activity is required for agreement to any financial support.
- I will provide an evaluation on methodology for financial proposals and understand that the GREAT Britain campaign return on investment target is 25:1.
- I understand that any marketing activity funded by this programme will require integration of approved GREAT Britain campaign branding.
- I understand that a successful financial support application will be paid upon evidence of completion of work.
- I understand that events relating to the defence sector, or for any activity that could bring the GREAT Britain campaign into disrepute, do not qualify for support from this Programme.
- I understand that financial support from this programme cannot be used to pay hosting fees for events.