Round two grant opportunities open for applications
Option two: one-year projects and pilots (new and continuation of round one) now open. Log expressions of interest by 10 March.
Option two offers a further £2m to support:
- A small number of new one-year projects and pilots of up to £250k that test and trial approaches to product development, build knowledge and generate good practice to share widely across the tourism industry.
- Continuation funds of up to £250k for a small number of round one projects where early successes can be demonstrated.
- Option two is now open for applications. Please read the compliance information page before you apply.
Years two and three (round two)
Round two is now closed for expressions of interest.
Option one: two-year large-scale collaborative projects
Round two of the Discover England Fund in Years two and three (2017-19) aims to develop world-class bookable English tourism products, targeted at the right customers, at the right time and through the right channels.
Partners are invited to come together to apply to develop innovative and exciting projects to achieve the following: Develop world-class English tourism products that respond to international customer demand and have the ability to be bookable and distributed through new and existing channels
- Join-up the product offering across large geographies or nationwide through a thematic approach for the benefit of the customer
- Drive a collaborative and partnership approach to delivery across Destination Organisations and LEP boundaries for the longer term
- Please read on to see a schedule of key dates.
Next step: When to apply for Option two