We are looking for projects that respond to identified market gaps and opportunities that are not being explored by current projects, as well as amplifying existing Discover England Fund activities where value added and sustainability beyond March 2019 can be clearly demonstrated.
The funding will support a limited number of projects that can move quickly from development to delivery, i.e. achieve outputs and agreed expenditure by 31 March 2019.
These projects will:
- Be of a value of up to £250,000
- Develop world class bookable English tourism products to meet the needs of international consumers
- Join up tourism product through a geographical or thematic approach, capitalising on England’s international gateways and hubs
- Drive a collaborative and partnership approach to delivery involving the public and private sectors
- Deliver solutions to barriers to international travel to England.