Registration is now closed for this event.
Destination Britain North America offers UK international trade ready businesses the unique opportunity to meet hand-picked top buyers from these extremely valuable markets as well as attend seminars and workshops.
This event provides a great opportunity to enhance existing relationships, learn all about the market directly from our in-market team and trade and take home a whole list of direct contacts to unlock all the potential opportunities with the trade.
Recommended requirements to attend this event
- Be Americas market trade ready (attended previous training and actively engaged with the market)
- Be relevant to the audience attending the event
Why targeting these markets?
The USA is the UK’s largest source market in terms of visits and with the most valuable for visitor spending. Approximately 5.4 million North American (including Canada) visited the UK in 2019, representing over 1 in every 10 international arrivals. The US accounted for 15% of spend by international visitors spending £4.18 billion in 2019.
Primary delegate - £5,000 + VAT
Secondary delegate - £2,800 +VAT (shared meeting diary with primary delegate)
- Accommodation during the event (8-9-10 September)
- Own meeting table* with one-to-one meetings with up to 60 USA and Canada buyers
- Networking opportunities throughout the event
- Access to a comprehensive list of event attendees to follow up with post-event
*Shared with secondary delegate - if applicable
All registrations are subject to approval and places will be assigned on first come, first served basis. Additionally, to ensure a variety of regions and product types are represented at the event, all applications are subject to approval taking into consideration market relevance, trade readiness and a capped number per product sector.
If you have any questions about registrations feel free to email email@example.com.