Destination Britain China provides a unique platform for British destinations, products and suppliers to do business with top tour operators from across China and Hong Kong. There is strong demand from the Chinese trade to feature new Britain product in their programmes.
The event offers two-days of one-to-one meetings with hand-picked buyers from across China.
To support suppliers we offer an introductory Welcome reception on the first night to help you to familiarize yourself with the trade and a Gala dinner for all attendees on the second evening.
What does it cost?
- Primary delegate: £3,450 + VAT
- Secondary delegate: £2,100 + VAT
- Two days of pre-scheduled one to one appointments with buyers – up to 45 appointments based on both supplier and buyer preferences
- Three-nights hotel accommodation on 19, 20 and 21 November
- Welcome reception and networking dinner on 19 November
- Cocktail reception followed by Gala dinner on 20 November
- Access to the contact details of all international buyers & media in printed directory
- Your company profile included in the printed event directory, for both primary and secondary delegate.
Trade Access Programme (TAP) Grants
The Department for International Trade (DIT) is offering support to businesses taking part as exhibitors at overseas trade exhibitions being held between 1 April 2018 and 31 March 2019, within the VisitBritain Exhibiting space.
VisitBritain, on behalf of DIT, will be collecting applications for TAP Grants for Destination Britain China 2018. Grants are subject to eligibility and availability. Learn more about TAP Grants.
If accepted, SME’s will be given the opportunity to apply for these grants, however, grants are limited, so please apply early.