Whether you’re looking to sell your product through our retail activity, or are interested in reaching our 34,000 subscribers across 50 countries by advertising in Britain Magazine, we offer a range of high profile opportunities to help you get your products and services noticed.
With 5.9 million visits a year, our online shop is the go-to place for overseas visitors to pick up what they need to make the most of their stay. Our key online sales are travel passes and tickets for major tourist attractions, including English Heritage, the National Trust touring pass and BritRail, encouraging visitors to explore Britain.
Our sales partnership with VFS Global, through the UK Visa Applications Centres in India, Middle East and South Africa, gives us cost-effective access to markets, enables us to spread the ‘welcome to Britain’ message and provides you the opportunity to showcase your brand in Visa Application Centres.
Search our listings opportunities for more ways to boost your business, including possibilities to:
- Sell your product in our Shop – promote and sell your attraction, sightseeing and transport tickets through VisitBritain’s online shops and reach consumers worldwide
- Get seen in Britain Magazine – advertise in our glossy, coffee-table magazine and reach a readership spanning more than 50 countries
- Join the VisitBritain Shop Affiliate Scheme – join our global network of online shops and earn up to 25% commission through online sales of over 200 UK products and tours on your website
- Sell London’s Visitor Oyster cards – boost your revenue through earning commission, and add value to your customers. As the sole management agent for the global promotion and distribution of Visitor Oyster cards on behalf of Transport for London (TfL), we can offer you the opportunity to sell London’s Visitor Oyster cards
- Promote your business with our consumer Twitter – get your UK travel tweets noticed in the Twittersphere. With nearly 350,000 followers @VisitBritain is officially one of the most influential tourist boards in the world on Twitter
- Collaborate with us on Pinterest – share your Pinterest board with us to connect with our 30,000 followers
- Feature in London Planner – feature in the only official guide to London, distributed in over 30 overseas markets and key London tourist destinations
- Get involved in VisitBritain events, workshops and sales missions – meet and connect with key tour operators and travel agents from around the globe, with our packed events calendar
Contact us to discuss retail opportunities for your UK tourism products, from travel and sightseeing passes to theatre and attractions.